RCL Foods seeks to recruit qualified candidates for Millwrights Apprentice programme. More information about the position is provided below.
- Job Title Millwright Apprentice
- Department Maintenance
- Job Type Classification Apprentice
- Location – Town / City Pretoria West
- Location – Province Gauteng
- Location – Country South Africa
Job Description: RCL FOODS Sugar & Milling (Baking) will be embarking on an apprenticeship programme and we invite suitable candidates to embrace this opportunity by applying. We are looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who will be able to work independently. The position will report to the Maintenance Manager and is a 3 year fixed term contract.
Disciplines for application is for Millwright.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- N2 qualification with relevant subjects
APPRENTICE PROGRAMME OUTLINE
- Institutionalised training Artisan Training Institute.
- Subjects for the National Technical Certificate may be taken by correspondence at the same time
- Employment/exposure/training in different sections of the factory during operations
- A final trade test will lead to a National recognized qualification
- Contracts are fixed term in nature and will be subject to a renewal process based at the sole discretion of the Company and will depend entirely on satisfactory progress and performance
- Children of RCL FOODS employees will be given first preference