Process Production Learnerships
South32 seeks to recruit candidates for Process Production Learnerships programme. All information regarding the programme is provided below.
- Process Production Learnership – IFALETHU COLLIERY – (SAEC)
- Job no: 783187
- Work type: Full Time – Fixed Term
- Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to provide training and development opportunity for learners in the Coal Processing Production environment to achieve the National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical success in this developmental role;
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion of theoretical and practical learning activities;
- Obtain National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics / N3 Technical Certificate;
- A valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Experience in a Coal Processing environment will be advantageous.
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection.