RCL Foods seeks to recruit a qualified Artisans Boilermaker for the available vacancy. All information regarding the position is provided below.
- Job Title Artisan: Boilermaker
- Location – Town / City Rustenburg
- Location – Province Gauteng
- Location – Country South Africa
Job Description: The primary objective of this position is to manufacture, modify, maintain, remove and install pipe work and any other fixture, structure or fitting. The incumbent from a manufacturing industry with vast experience will be prefered. This position will be based in Malelane.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manufacture, construct, fabrication and assembling of industrial plant and equipment: experienced in feeders, mills, screens, crushers, cyclones and conveyors.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Use welding definitions and symbols.
- Align a steel structure using a dumpy level.
- Mark off and fabricate sections using the contour marker method
- Form and shape sheet, plate, pipe and structural section using power machinery.
- Lay out and fabricate metal structures.
- Lift and move a loads using mechanical lifting equipment.
- Work involves use of hand and power tools, plumb bobs, levels, wedges, dogs, turnbuckles, guillotine and press brake.
- Trade test certificate
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post trade experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Prepared to work weekends, planned and unplanned overtime
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Mobile crane operating certificate will be an added advantage