RCL Foods seeks to recruit qualified candidates for Fitter Turners vacancy. All information regarding the position is provided below.
- Job Title Fitter & Turner
- Department Maintenance
- Job Type Classification Permanent
- Location – Town / City Pretoria West
- Location – Province Gauteng
- Location – Country South Africa
Job Description: RCL FOODS are currently looking for an experienced Fitter & Turner for our Milling Division based in Pretoria West. The position will be reporting into the Mechanical Foreman. The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the mechanical plant maintenance of the Mill is performed to ensure the minimum downtime for production.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient and cost effective maintenance to all mechanical equipment
- Be pro-active in identifying potential faults/breakdowns before they occur To ensure that all breakdowns are attended to in a cost effective manner
- Ensure that all information submitted on work orders is complete and correct
- Ensure that all completed work orders/documentation is submitted to foreman for checking
- Ensure no comebacks and that proper fault finding procedures are correctly followed.
- Ensure that 95% plant availability is kept
- Willing to work overtime on weekends Willing to do standby and work shifts
- Grade 12 Senior and a Trade Test Certificate as Fitter & Turner
- At least 5 years’ post trade test maintenance experience in a production factory
- Experience with grain milling machinery, FAWEMA packing machines, blowers, compressors and conveying systems is essential
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics experience essential
- Grain milling experience is advantageous
- Valid Code EB Driver’s License