Murray & Roberts Power and Energy invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Rigging Vacancy Foreman for Kusile Site reporting to the Rigging Supervisor. The position is on a short term project.
- Recruiter: Murray & Roberts
- Location: Witbank
- Category: Engineering
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Oversee and be responsible to assist in all rigging activities on the Kusile site, to achieve schedule.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Pre plan, Co-ordinate and supervise the rigging activities in a safe manner
- Ensure all rigging equipment is inspected, colour coded and register updated on a monthly basis
- Daily and Weekly planning
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
- Ensure that rigging crews work safe at all times and follow accepted procedures and guidelines.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and assist the crane drivers and operators with crane /
- The appointed candidate must have at least 5 years in rigging and the use of cranes, hoists and winches and be able to manage a team of crane drivers/operators. Minimum 3 years rigging foreman experience.
- Previous experience in this type of position on a similar project would be an advantage.
- A recognized trade in the field of rigging. With N3 or equivalent NQF level.
- Grade 12 (Matric)