Komatsu seeks to recruit qualified candidates for Apprentice Turner programme. All information regarding the position is provided below.
- Apprentice Turner (13441)
- Requisition ID 13441
- South Africa, Gauteng – Wadeville
- Manufacturing – Apprentice
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
The apprenticeship is a well-know technical training system, including practical and theoretical components offered in a designated trades to achieve artisan status.
- Acquaint yourself with the training programme and ensure that you know what is expected of you.
- Ensure that you learn as much as you can and work SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
Education / Qualification
- N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory with minimum D symbol for Mathematics and Physical science
- NC(V) level 4 with minimum D symbol for: Mathematics and another subject on engineering and related design or electrical infrastructure construction
- S1 or higher.
Applicants with skills, competencies and experience best match the above requirements will be invited for an interview.