Murray & Roberts Power and Energy invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Boilermaking Supervisor for Kusile Site reporting to the Construction Manager. The position is on a short-term project.
- REF: MR-00002334
- Recruiter: Murray & Roberts
- Start Date: 2018-08-13
- Location: Witbank
- Category: Engineering
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Oversee and be responsible to assist the construction manager in all erection activities on the Boiler (Structural/Duct work).
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Adherence to schedule by achieving monthly /weekly/daily production targets.
- Communicates clearly the outcomes required based on agreed upon targets.
- Achievement of quality standards.
- Achievement of safety standards to ensure that risks are managed appropriately.
- Allocate resources appropriately to meet schedule.
- Control man hours allowed for erection, ensure all budgets are met or improved.
- This includes updating construction schedules and assisting with drawing up of construction schedules.
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to.
- Qualified Artisan with at least 5 years in the field of Ducting boilermaking or equivalent. Another advantage would be to have previous experience in this type of position on a similar project.
- A recognized trade in the field of boilermaking with N3 or equivalent NQF level.
- Supervisory training would be an advantage.