Exxaro seeks to employ qualified Technician for the current available opportunity. More information about the position is provided below.
To perform certain duties that ensure improvement of equipment performance and reduce maintenance costs
Best Practice and Knowledge Management
- Initiate continuous improvement initiatives leading to cost saving opportunities
- Liaise with other departments toward evaluating new technologies to improve process capabilities, product quality and throughput requirements
- Conduct research, trend analyses, feasibility studies and benchmarking exercises
Customer, Stakeholder and Client Relationship Management
- Manage internal and external relations, including interface with external providers or other functions responsible to ensure that business needs are met and employees are satisfied
Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Conduct HIRAs
- Ensure safety comes first
- Maintain and ensure a healthy environment and safe operations practices.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable SHE policies and procedures in line with set standards
- Encourage a culture that focuses on safety in all operations.
- N Dip: Engineering ( Essential/Minimum or )
- S4 Electrical Engineering ( Essential/Minimum )
- B Tech Electrical Engineering ( Recommended/Desirable )
- Certificate First Line Management ( Recommended/Desirable )
- 3-5 Years Technical operations in a mining environment – Essential/Minimum – Operational
- Certificate of Fitness ( Essential/Minimum )
- Psychometric Assessment ( Essential/Minimum )
To apply send CV and Qualifications to GGVacancies@exxaro.com