SABMiller seeks to employ qualified Artisan Electricians for the current available vacancy. More information is provided below.
- Closing date: 31 August 2018
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Caledon Maltings
- Country: South Africa
- City: Caledon
Key Purpose Statement
To maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
- Provide specialist support to the shift based teams during operations. This will include standby and day shift support.
- Where requested, assist as a functional expert in problem solving. This must be undertaken in support of the process siteenvironment and process personnel.
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner.
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
- Minimum NTC N6 Technical qualification.
- Trade test qualification: Electrical or Millwright.
- Must have a master electrical certificate.
- Must have at least 5-8yrs experience as a master electrician.
- Must have worked on medium voltage (1000v-33 000v)
- Must have experience in switching and access
- Knowledge or experience of working in a production environment particularly in FMCG.
- Knowledge or experience of working in the Substation would be of advantage.
- MV switching qualification.