Sasol seeks to hire qualified Diesel Mechanics for the current available position. More information is provided below.
- Operating entity: SCO – Workshop Petrol & Diesel
- Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Deliver products and service in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
- Maintenance of heavy diesel vehicles, light diesel vehicles, tractors, forklifts, industrial water pumps and other industrial equipment.
- Liaise with Service Provider using the equipment.
- Fault finding in heavy diesel vehicles, light diesel vehicles, tractors, forklifts, industrial water pumps and other industrial equipment.
- Team work
- Acting as foreman
- Matric/Grade 12 / N3 (with Maths, Physical Science and English). (Must)
- NQFL4 Qualified Diesel Mechanic with trade test (Must)
- Valid driver’s license. (Code 14 will be added advantage)
- 3-5 years of experience as a qualified Diesel Mechanic.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering/ schematic drawings.
- Experience on forklift, heavy and light diesel vehicles.
- Experience on forklifts, heavy vehicle (will be added advantage)
- Experience on hydraulics system