Samancor seeks to employ qualified Maintenance Mechanical for the available position. Information about the vacancy is provided below.
Reference Number: NCMMaintenanceSpecialistMechanical
The incumbent will be responsible to continuously improve the Asset Capability Assurance process in a safe manner, through Root Cause Failure Analysis on high frequency and high cost breakdowns and analysing maintenance performance.
- Initiate task list reviews
- Develop maintenance plans (frequencies, maintainable items)
- Initiate plan review and review maintenance plans
- Ensure the latest techniques are being applied with respect to NDT and condition monitorin
- Advise in building reliability and maintainability in the design of new or modified equipmen
- Ensure sustained FLAC improvements
- Develop detailed scope of work for defined scope jobs
- Maintain Scope of Work data base (Specifications, Quality Plan, Witness points)
- Grade 12 or N3
- Trade Certificate (Section 13
- Relevant Degree or Relevant National Diploma (N6) will be advantageous
- Knowledge of the SAP Planned Maintenance system.
- 4 Years relevant experience in the Maintenance Department in a supervisory position. 3 years project experience is essential.
Artisan Facebook Groups