The University of Johannesburg seeks to employ Artisan Carpentry for the available position. More information is provided below.
- REF: SS/1808004
- Artisan: Carpentry
- Location: Gauteng
- Category: Technical
- Reporting To: Supervisor
- Division / Faculty: Operations
- Department / Sub-Division: Maintenance Services
- Campus: Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
The successful candidate will be responsible to do the following tasks:
- Implement equipment service specifications in accordance with the university requirements
- Physical performance of duties as specified within SLA, job plans, occupational health and safety act, codes of good practice and relevant Legislation
- Conduct maintenance on Building roofs, building doors & building partitions as per schedule, preventative or emergency fault rectification
- Carpentry Trade test Certificate
- N3 qualification or Grade 12
- 5 years in trade, with experience in Carpeting maintenance equipment.
- A valid code 08 Drivers License
Competencies and Behavioural Attributes:
- echnical knowledge with a strong focus on work standards and customer, demonstrate ability to work in a team, analyse & resolve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, travel within various sites, work overtime within reason & serve on Stand-by.
- Action orientated, calm & composed, established technical knowledge, & team orientated disposition.
End Date: 2018-08-24