The Instrumentation Mechanician is responsible for providing dedicated technical and operational systems support to the process division. The role requires a degree of competence in instrumentation used in highly automated plants. The role is further responsible to ensure that all systems are maintained and optimised to ensure that the capacity to the production process is maximised.
- Job Number: 725570
- Business Unit / Group Function: Platinum
- Work type: Full Time Permanent
- Discipline: Engineering
- Location: Limpopo
- Site: Mogalakwena Concentrator
- Disseminate best practice in instrumentation aspects
- System trouble shooting and hardware problems resolution
- Support on existing instrumentation
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment within the control solution
- Adherence to the Anglo Platinum Change Procedure
- Adherence to Anglo Platinum Standards
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills:
- NQF level 3 equivalent
- Anglo Platinum recognised trade test
- 2 years applicable experience
- Computer literacy
- English literate
- Good decision making skills
- Valid driving licence code 08
- Certificate of Fitness
- Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.