Toyota seeks to offer Designated Artisan opportunity to join the company. More information is provided below.
- Job Title Designated Artisan (180803-1)
- Personell sub area MANUF SUPP GR
- Location – Country South Africa
- Location – Province KwaZulu-Natal
- Location – Town / City Durban
The successful incumbent will fulfill the necessary requirements within Regional R&D, Product Evaluation Dept. to meet the company’s objectives. The incumbent must be suitably qualified, competent and experienced to perform the following key functions to ensure vehicle delivery is of a high quality standard.
Key Job Functions
- Vehicle preparation – must have ability to conduct complete vehicle service and maintenance accurately in line with workshop manuals.
- Teamwork – must be able to work effectively in a team environment comprising of diverse individuals
- Cost – identify potential product and operational cost savings
- Diagnostics/fault finding – must have comprehensive knowledge and logical fault finding ability
- Evaluations – must be able to follow procedures accurately. Ability to accurately complete daily technical check sheets and communicate vehicle problems to Management. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing on task status.
- N3 with petrol or diesel trade test.
- Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- Minimum EC drivers licence
- Knowledge and adherence of workshop safety practices
- Must be prepared to work shifts, overtime and standby as and when required
- Accurate information gathering and analysis
- Awareness and commitment to our mission
- Awareness of situations and decisiveness
- Communication and sharing of mid to long term plans
- Creation of innovative vision
- Establishing framework and systems for organizational learning
- Feedback of evaluation results and long term development of others
- Problem solving and attention to detail
Close date 13/08/2018