Samancor seeks to employ qualified Artisan Electrician for the current available vacancy. More information is provided below.
- Job Tittle: Maintenance Artisan Auto Electrician TWF (Steelpoort)
- Reference Number: ECMAutoElectricianTWF
The incumbent will be responsible to safely carry out preventive maintenance and repairs on Trackless Mobile Machinery in line with documented work instructions.
- Adhere to the legislated safety, health and environmental standards in every task performed
- Isolate and lockout with relevant documents
- Assess and respond to related risks in working areas.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction
- Perform the job as outlined in the Work Order and as per the detailed Task List
- Capture history & complete the notification to the required standard
- Confirm Work Order with the correct time and all details to the required standard
- Provide feedback to the Maintenance Supervisor (Trackless) on any task where there is a difference between the task instruction and the job requirements
- Communicate if spares, equipment or other factors were not available for the job on the work order to the Maintenance Supervisor (Trackless)
- Generate Notifications from inspections.
- Perform isolation and issue lockout documents
- Attend to breakdowns quickly and safely
- Capture all data related to the stoppage to aid in determining the root cause
- Communicate ways of improving how the breakdown was handled to the Maintenance Supervisor (Trackless)
- Grade 12 / N2
- Relevant Trade Test
- 3 years’ relevant experience
Artisan Facebook Groups