South32 seeks to employ qualified Boilermaker for the current vacancy. The purpose of this role is to safely develop, cut, fabricate/assemble, weld and maintain metal components and structures.
- Job no: 782867
- Work type: Full Time – Permanent
- Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni, Wolvekrans Colliery, Mpumalanga
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science / N3 Technical Certificate / N2 Technical Certificate (internal candidates) together with a Welder / Plater Trade
- Test with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified Boilermaker in maintenance in a plant or similar environment;
- Valid Code C/EB driver’s license is essential;
- Code C/C1 would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Interprets and coordinates pre work with regards to repairs planned and predictive maintenance;
- Comply with all applicable regulations as well as company policies;
- Accesses any area safely to perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment;
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for division and community;
- Participate in safety improvement activities including housekeeping, incident reporting and investigations, safe working procedure development and safety training.
Applications close: 03 Aug 2018