Premier seeks to employ qualified Artisan Aid for the current available positions. More details provided below.
- Job Title Artisan Aid
- Department Maintenance
- Site 711 – Lil-Lets SA
- Job Type Classification Permanent
- Location – Country South Africa
- Location – Town / City Durban Jacobs Area
- Location – Province KwaZulu-Natal
At Premier, we recruit and invest in our employees for the long term. We believe that our growth depends on us having the right people with the right skills and the right attitude. We have a high-performance environment that attracts like-minded people who want to be their best every day and in doing so we grow together. The Artisan Aid position is responsible to maintain the overall effectiveness of equipment and plant on site. To assist maintenance teams (Artisans) carry out their responsibilities of plant functions and any ad-hoc maintenance duties that must be carried out. If you want to be a part of a growing company, then why not join Premier FMCG a loyal employer whose culture is very diverse. If you provide exceptional service, the company rewards you with incentives and career development. Our strong brands set us apart from others. If you want to be a part of success, then click apply and get the application rolling.
- 1 years’ experience in a production plant working in a maintenance environment.
- 2 years’ experience as an Artisan assistant
- On the job maintenance knowledge will be an added advantage
- Provide technical support by ensuring that problems are resolved within agreed time.
- Ensure that plant and system upgrades are performed in accordance with project plan.
- Conduct system maintenance in accordance with stipulated plant checks (daily, weekly, monthly and 3 monthly)
- Adhoc duties
Close date 29 June 2018
Artisan Facebook Groups