South32 offers an Apprenticeship Mechanic for qualifying candidates. Further details are provided below.
- Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship – South32, Hillside Richards Bay
- Job no: 781654
- Work type: Full Time – Permanent
- Location: South Africa – Richards Bay
- The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan Diesel Mechanic.
- Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate / Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science and a minimum of a relevant N2 Technical Certificate, which include the N2 Trade Theory subject.
- A Valid driver’s license will be advantageous;
- Understanding of safety- rules, regulations skills is essential;
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite) will be advantageous;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
If you are able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength, you may find your career path starting here.
Applications close: 06 Jul 2018 South Africa Standard Time