Consumer & Small Business, a business unit of Telkom SA, is offering a number of learnerships opportunities in the field of Commercial Support. Find out if you qualify and apply today!
- Job Title Learnership: Commercial Support (Centurion)
- Business Unit Consumer and Small Business
- Service Organisation Business Operations
- Division/Section Commecial Support
- Job Type Classification Internship/Learnership
- Region Gauteng
- Location – Town / City Centurion
Consumer & Small Business, therefore invites suitably qualified candidates, who requires workplace experience in the ICT Sector, to apply for the position of Learnership: Commercial Support, to attend to all aspects of customer orders and related functions to ensure customer satisfaction and to improve billing integrity. The Learnership will be for a period of 12 months with a monthly allowance of R5 000.
NOTE: Applicants should NOT have participated in any Learnership before.
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Stress Handling Techniques
- Negotiation Techniques
- Problem Solving
- Computer Literacy
- Business Acumen
- At least Grade 12 (NQF level 4).
- Computer Literate.
- South African Citizenship.
- Not have previously participated in any Learnership before.
Close date 25 June 2018