- Millwright – Wolvekrans Colliery, Mpumalanga
- Job no: 781596
- Work type: Full Time – Permanent
- Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of this role is to attend to breakdowns and to conduct inspections and execute maintenance tasks on open cast equipment.
- Serious contenders will have Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science / N3 Technical certificate with a relevant trade test and minimum of 4 years’ experience as a qualified Millwright in a mining environment;
- Experience with Medium Voltage work is essential;
- Experience with fault-finding and reading of hydraulic and electrical drawings is essential;
- Sound knowledge of hydraulic and lubrication systems is essential;
- Ability to work on height and confined spaces is essential;
- Valid Code C(10) driver’s license is essential;
- Dragline & Shovel experience is advantageous.
- Conduct inspections on equipment prior to commencement of maintenance work;
- Execute all maintenance work in a safe manner;
- Perform lockouts and make the work area safe;
- Test and commission equipment prior to handover;
- Identify and record all subsequent work found during the maintenance activity;
- Reporting of events and non-conformances;
- Ensure optimal asset life through application of good maintenance practices.
How To Apply
Applications close: 22 Jun 2018 South Africa Standard Time