- Operating entity: SA Ops: Secunda Synfuels Operations
- Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Department: CM Rotating Equipment
- Job Designation: Turbine Fitter Grade 2
- Role category: Process Implementation
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
General mechanical activities in Rotating Equipment.
To support production by providing effective equipment maintenance and reliability while adhering to procedures and codes, and utilizing all available support resources to increase stability and maintain sustainability of the plant.
Report to the Foreman.
- Maintenance of compressors (and equipment) accordance to approved Quality Control Plans (QCP) and General Overhaul Procedure (GOP)
- Required to (work) on the plant with mechanical equipment in accordance to business needs
- Comply with all relevant safety standards / codes
- Identify all unsafe conditions and bring under attention of management
In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Grade 12 with mathematics and science, English
- Qualified Artisan Fitter (NQF4 Sasol or equivalent) a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- SAP plant maintenance
- 2 Years plant experience
Functional / Technical
- Good physical health
- Good interpersonal relations and leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Willing to do standby duty
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Computer literate
- Technical Knowledge of trade
How to Apply
Close date 10 June 2018