- Maintenance Technician – Wessels Mine Northern Cape
- Job no: 781563
- Work type: Full Time – Permanent
- Location: South Africa – Hotazel
The purpose of the role is to provide equipment maintenance service and to conduct technical analysis and equipment condition monitoring in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Serious Contenders will have a National Diploma Instrumentation / N3 with a recognized Instrumentation Trade Certificate / Completed T3 or S4 in Electrical Engineering (Control Systems) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Instrumentation field;
- Extensive experience in instrumentation, PLC systems, Scada systems as well as Leaky feeder, two-way radios is essential;
- Underground experience is essential;
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is added advantage.
- Develop, refine and document appropriate maintenance strategies for specific equipment types;
- Update, modify and maintain technical equipment specifications;
- Ensures that standard is adhered to according to the maintenance strategy;
- Ensure that company standards for the performance of maintenance functions are consistently maintained.
How To Apply
Applications close: 15 Jun 2018 South Africa Standard Time