- Job Title Refrigeration Technician (FTC)
- Department Engineering
- Job Type Classification Contract
- Location – Town / City Krugersdorp
- Location – Province Gauteng
- Location – Country South Africa
RCL FOODS is seeking a Refrigeration Technician to join our Consumer Pies Division. The role will be based in Krugersdorp and report to the Engineering Manager. RCL FOODS is looking for a skilled person with strong Ammonia and Freon Gas experience.
The purpose of this position includes maintaining refrigeration units, cooling system, identifying problems, servicing and taking necessary action like repair and replacement of Refrigeration unit and its parts. Its task also includes suggesting solution to the various problems that can arise in Refrigeration units
- Grade 12
- N3 Technical qualifications and – Trade tested Refrigeration Certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a technician in commercial refrigeration
- Managing Refrigeration Systems (Ammonia and Freon)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing new installation service, repairing the existing ones and replacing the tempered parts of Refrigeration units.
- Inspecting various systems and its components like ventilation unit, cooling units, exhaust fans and other sections to ensure proper functioning of the device along with safety and identifying necessary repair and maintenance service.
- Diagnose problem and failures in refrigeration systems the purpose of identifying system faults and damaged equipment that need repair or replacement.
- Performing routine maintenance assigned for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning of refrigeration systems.
How To Apply
Close date 06 June 2018