Glencore seeks to hire qualified Boilermaker for the current available position. More details about the vacancy has been provide below.
- Glencore Coal SA
- N3 or equivalent qualification.
- Valid Boilermaker Trade certificate
- Driver’s License (Code EB / 08).
- 5 Years’ experience in a Coal Processing Plant.
- Knowledge of screens and crushers.
- Knowledge of welding and cutting equipment.
- Ability to interact and network with people
- Ability to work well in a team and be focused on meeting deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and maintaining productivity and is comfortable in multitasking to produce output
The key responsibility of the role include but not limited to the following:
- Constructing and fabricating chutes and installing liners
- Maintaining and repairing infrastructure
- Maintaining all tools and equipment to be in a safe condition
- Ensuring adherence and compliance to Health, Safety, Environmental and Community requirements.
- Performing housekeeping activities in the work area.
- Performing assigned duties in a safe manner
- Adhering to company procedures at all times
How to apply
Close date 09 June 2018
Start your application by clicking the button.