- Job Title Tyre Fitter
- Department Maintenance Transport
- Job Type Classification Permanent
- Location – Town / City Rustenburg
- Location – Province North-West
- Location – Country South Africa
The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all fleet vehicle tyres are in a good condition. Do tyre fitments and surveys at both Mafikeng and Potchefstroom Depot. Be able to work overtime, weekends and shifts
- Senior Certificate
- Valid Code 8 drivers licence.
- Must have technical skills and experience of at least 3-5 years
- Ability to communicate with English
- Willing to work overtime
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all fleet vehicles tyres are in a good condition
- Daily tyre checks and puncture repairs.
- Weekly and monthly tyre surveys
- Manage and control new and recap tyre stock
- Must have sufficient knowledge on matching, positioning of various tyre patterns.
- Do tyre fitments and surveys at both Mafikeng and Potchefstroom Depot.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Verbal and written communication
- Deadline driven and can work under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Basic mechanical and maintenance skills
- Ability to take, understand and execute instruction
How To Apply
Close date 24 May 2018