- Operating entity: Sasolburg Operations
- Geographical area: Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Maintenance Assistants are critical to ensure that essential maintenance activities are executed timeously to support plant operations.
- Prepare equipment for inspection
- Report deviations and defects to Foreman.
- Assist Artisans in daily activities.
- Good Housekeeping and high Safety standards
- Receive all gas deliveries
- Manage cylinder store stock levels
- Return empty cylinders to store
- Distribution of gas cylinders to plants
- Move cylinders on cylinder trolley
- Apply and maintain safety in a working environment
- Operate cylinder lift on Analyser vehicle
- Matric (Grade 12) with Maths, Science and English (Must)
- Up to 2 years Plant experience
- 2 years Valid Driving Licence (Must)
- Experience in a Polymer or Chemical laboratory environment will be beneficial
- Follow works procedures, policies ,methods and instructions
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Functional / Technical
- Carries out work according to planning.
- Participates in daily morning meetings to discuss work assignments.
- Provides adequate feedback to supervisor on work progress.
- Applies and adheres to safety standards and requirements to support safety.
- Maintains good housekeeping and adheres to waste disposal procedures.
- Attends and interacts in “toolbox talks” to improve plant safety.
- Willingness to assist fellow colleagues with work
How To Apply
Close date 23 May 2018