- Operating entity: Secunda Synfuels Operations
- Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Role category: Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Maintenance Assistants/Operators are critical to ensure that essential maintenance activities are executed timeously to support plant operations.
Maintenance of Mechanical equipment.
- Prepare equipment for inspection
- Report deviations and defects to Foreman.
- Assist Artisans in daily activities.
- Good Housekeeping and high Safety standards
In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, this position requires physical fitness assessment as part of the selection criteria.
- Grade 12/N3 with Maths & Science & English (Must)
- NQF 2 Mechanical occupational qualification (preferred)
- Valid driver’s licence C1 (must)
- Basic mechanical maintenance understanding
- Preventative maintenance execution
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Behavioural (Technical skills Interpersonal skills)
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be able to do physical labour
- Time and safety conscious
- Ability to carry out inspections and complete defect reports
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Details On How To Apply
Close date 21 May 2018