Purposes of the role:
The Boilermaker Plater needs provides engineering technical service to a surface area. Maintain, install and commission of the machinery and equipment to an agreed standard in the area of responsibility
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum Grade 10 or Technical Trade Specific N2
- Certified Competent as Boilermaker or Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- English literate (speak, read and write)
- Must be able to do standby and overtime
- Must be familiar with risk assessments procedures
- Valid driving license code 08
- Basic Computer Skills
- Physical Requirements
- Certificate of Fitness
- Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
- Interested Internal candidates can apply as follows: click on EUREKA! / Tools / Job Opportunities / Click on “Search Here”/ Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- Interested External candidates can apply as follows: www.angloamerican.com / Careers/ Job Opportunities / Click on Apply/ Job search / Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Details On How To Apply
Applications close: 18 May 2018 23:55 South Africa Standard Time