- Instrument Technicians
- Glencore Coal SA
- iMpunzi Complex
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- National Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Computer literacy.
- Code 08 driver’s license.
- 3 Years’ relevant experience.
- Siemens S7 PLC.
- Scada Networks – Maintenance and installation.
- PLC programming.
- WIFI networks.
- Industrial networks –Ethernets, Profibus, Fibre optics.
- Belt Scale Installation monitoring and maintenance.
- VSD knowledge
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining, trouble shooting, installing and repairing of all instrument equipment.
- Interpreting instrument schematics.
- Maintaining and adhering to HSEC requirements.
- Performing housekeeping activities in the work area.
- Instrument Technician
Details on How To Apply
Close date 18 May 2018