- Boilermaker (Draglines) – Wolvekrans Colliery
- Job no: 781429
- Work type: Full Time – Permanent
- Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to be responsible Boiler making related maintenance of draglines as part of the dragline maintenance section.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science or N3 Technical Certificate/N2 Technical Certificate (internal candidates) together with a recognized Boilermaker trade test and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance as a qualified Boilermaker;
- Valid Code 10 Driver’s license is essential;
- Experience on draglines or other earth moving equipment is essential;
- Sound knowledge of structural repairs, oxy-fuel gas safety, working at heights and fabrication is essential;
- Experience in reading of engineering drawings for fabrication is essential;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite and SAP will be advantageous.
- Interprets and coordinates pre-work with regards to repairs, planned and predictive maintenance;
- Accesses any area safely to perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment;
- Performs safety inspections of equipment and assesses risks on equipment;
- Maintains a clean and safe worksite;
- Ensures the upkeep of maintenance tools and equipment;
- Coordinates activities associated with trouble-shooting and repairing maintenance equipment.
Details On How To Apply
Applications close: 25 May 2018 South Africa Standard Time