- Operating entity: SA Ops: Secunda Synfuels Operations
- Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Department: Gas Production Electrical
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To maintain housekeeping on plant area and to support the electrical department with day to day activities
In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria
- Matric / Grade 12 or N3 with English, Maths and Scienc
- Read, write and speak English
- Conduct BBS observations
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Business Results
- Report deviations and defects to Foreman.
- Assist Artisans in daily activities.
- Good Housekeeping and high Safety standards
Leadership, People Management and Values
- Must be prepared to accept challenges, responsibility and accountability
- Able to work independently
- Must have a valid code 08 license
- Must be a team player
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Close date 21 May 2018