Maintenance Artisan Boilermaker
- Reference Number: TCS112
- Work Level: Skilled
- Type: Permanent
- Location: North West
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To safely carry out preventive maintenance and repairs to the plant and equipment.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, environment, quality and housekeeping in section.
- Apply fault-finding techniques, conduct root cause failure analysis and regular plant inspections.
- Clean, maintain and repair mechanical parts, components and equipment as directed by the Supervisor.
- Conduct regular plant and steel structures inspections.
- Carry out workshop fabrication, equipment assembly and installation.
- Complete breakdown and preventive maintenance work orders, create subsequent notifications, and provide feedback on work performed.
- Attain and maintain relevant licences and authorisations required to execute allocated duties e.g. Basic Rigging, Working at Heights.
- Safety Awareness
- Managing Work
- Results Orientation
- Operational problem solving&decision making
- Work Standards
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication (English written&verbal)
- Contributing to Team Success
- Business understanding
- Adhering to values
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum qualifications: Grade 12 / N3 & Trade certificate
- 3 years’ appropriate experience
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s licence
Close date Not specified