Mineral Process Learnerships
- Job no: 781066
- Work type: Apprentice / Trainee
- Location: South Africa – Hotazel
The purpose of the role is to provide training and development opportunity to achieve the National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics;
- Valdi Driver’s License will be advantageous;
- This training and development opportunity is available to people currently residing in the John Taolo Gaetsewe municipality and proof of residence is required;
- In making the final decision consideration will be given in achieving the South32 Employment Objectives.
- Successfully complete the learnership program;
- Obtain National Certificate Mineral Process Level 2;
- Demonstrate commitment to South32 Values and Care Strategy;
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Mine Safety requirements.
DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
Applications close: 04 May 2018 South Africa Standard Time