FMCG Company seeks Refrigeration Apprentice for our Further Processing Plant in Hammarsdale. The ideal candidate will have FMCG experience with a minimum of 2 years experience working in the Refrigertion field. Must be willing to work in a cold environment
- Minimum of N2 required.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Tolerant of stress & pressure.
- Be brilliant at the basics
Duties & Responsibilities Main Purpose of the role:
- The development of the skills of the incumbent in preparation of becoming a Trade Tested Artisan.
- Assisting on all maintenance activities at the Processing Plant
- Maintaining all SHE and Food Safety standards of the plant.
- Completion of the Training Centre Phases training.
- Completion of the logbook requirements as per the Trade.
- Learning of all the plant processes and machinery required to be covered as per Logbook.
- Identify areas relevant to his/her trade and ensure that all requirements of the Trade Logbook are covered and signed off by the Responsible Artisan.
- Ensure coverage of all plant machinery and equipment and skills relative to his/her trade.
DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
Close date 22 April 2018