- Job Title: Apprentice (Electrical)
- Department: Processing and Milling
- Job Type Classification: Permanent
- Location – Town / City: Hammarsdale
- Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
- Location – Country: South Africa
FMCG Company seeks Electrical Apprentice for our Further Processing Plant in Hammarsdale. The ideal candidate will have FMCG experience with a minimum of 2 years experience working in the Refrigertion field. Must be willing to work in a cold environment
- Minimum of N2 required.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Tolerant of stress & pressure.
- Be brilliant at the basics
Duties & Responsibilities
Main Purpose of the role:
- The development of the skills of the incumbent in preparation of becoming a Trade Tested Artisan.
- Assisting on all maintenance activities at the Processing Plant
- Maintaining all SHE and Food Safety standards of the plant.
- Completion of the Training Centre Phases training.
- Completion of the logbook requirements as per the Trade.
- Learning of all the plant processes and machinery required to be covered as per Logbook.
DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 2018/04/22