Apprentice Tech Officer
- Job Title Apprentice Tech Officer: NFO
- Business Unit: Openserve
- Service Organisation: Network Field Operations
- Division/Section: Commodity Services
- Job Type Classification: Permanent
- Region: Northern Cape
- Location – Town / City: Postmasburg
To install/ recover/ repair/ maintain telephone equipment/ services/ cables/ wireless technology and related products to satisfy customer needs.
- ADSL; Broadband Technologies; EMGW; Equipment; Installation/ Maintenance Procedures;
- Legislative Technical Environment Terminology;
- Network Infrastructure; Policies and Procedures;
- Products; Safety Regulation and Standards;
- Telkom Mobile Test Equipment; WCDMA;
- Wi-max; WirelessTechnology
- Communicating; Computer Literacy; Hand/ Eye/ Ear Coordination; Marketing Techniques;
- Planning; Problem Solving
Required Certification None.
- Qualifications Grade 10 (Int) (NQF level 3)/ Grade 12 (Ext) and relevant modular training (NQF level 4)
- 12 Months relevant experience in the Network Field Operations
- Valid driver’s license.
- Prepared to work in all weather conditions.
- Prepared to work in confined spaces and at heights.
- Not colour blind.
- Able to work in all areas.
- Able to travel and stay out.
- Able to work outside normal working hours
DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
Close date 19 April 2018