Technician Trainee Program
Krones seeks to employ qualifying candidates for Technician Trainee Program for the duration of two years.
KRONES designs, develops, manufactures and installs machines and complete filling and packaging lines within a multinational environment. Our customers are international and local breweries and beverage producers within the Food, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Industries
Are you a well-rounded individual and an enthusiastic Artisan who studied Electrical or Mechanical Engineering looking to be part of the KRONES two-year Technician Trainee Program with Krones Southern Africa? Successful applicants will gain valuable technical expertise, exposure and experience in the Packaging and Bottling within the Food and Beverage Industry. The successful Trainee’s must possess strong technical knowledge and understand the fundamentals of Service.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit the following documentation:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation letter (no more than 1 page) stating why you want to be part of the Technian Trainee Program
- Copy of ID qualification
- Completed a minimum of National Technical Certificate (NTC 4) with an average pass mark over 80%.
- National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Advantageous)
- Recently qualified trade test Mechanical Fitter & Turner or Millwright (Non- Negotiable).
- Strong Academic Background, with an average of at 65%
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate/ MS Office (Intermediate).
- Good English Communication skills (read, write and speak)
How To Apply