Pioneer invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Millwright Apprentice. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position.
- Position: Apprentice (Millwright)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Division: Essential Foods: Port Elizabeth Mill
- Location – Town / City: Port Elizabeth
- Location – Province: Eastern Cape
- Location – Country: South Africa
- Ref no.: (180215-1)
Closing Date 01 March 2018
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment
- Learned trade codes & regulations
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration
- No experience required from the candidates
- Technical Trade Theory (N3)
- Matric/Grade 12
Primary Objectives of the Position
- Employee or unemployed person who is contracted to complete a Department of Labour (DoL) recognized trade.
- Shift work
- Sound understanding and application of preventative maintenance principles/practices
- Sound understanding and application of Food manufacturing processes
COMPULSARY QUESTIONS BELOW TO ENSURE COMPLETE APPLICATION.
- Q1: Have you completed Technical Trade Theory (N3)?
- Q2: Do you understand the principals/practices of preventative maintenance?
- Q3: Do you have an understanding of the FMCG environment?