Pioneer foods invites all qualifying candidates to apply for participation in Instrumentation Apprenticeship.The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in Instrumentation. A personal motivation for self-improvement together with a positive attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in this developmental role.
Closing Date: 02 Feb 2018
- Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate Instrumentation / Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science together with minimum of a relevant N2 Technical Certificate (which will include the N2 Instrument Trade Theory);
- A Valid driver’s license will be advantageous;
- Understanding of safety- rules, regulations and physical coordination skills is essential;
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite will be an advantage;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in Instrumentation.
- If you are able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength, you may find your career path starting here.