Artisan Assistant Vacancy
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to employ on a post of an Artisan Assistant Vacancy to safely perform less complex maintenance tasks and should assist Artisans with complex maintenance tasks, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness
- Reporting To: Maintenance Support
- Closing Date: 07 December 2017
- Artisan Assistant is involved in the maintenance, repair and overhauling of equipment concerning Air-con, Electrical, Mechanical, and Instrumentation workshop services
- Obtain License as “Authorized work man” as per Sappi Lock out Procedure and assist production personnel with isolation process where required
- Comply with legislation – (Safe handling of refrigerant and disposal of fluorescent tubes. Identifying, sorting and disposal of waste in correct waste streams.)
- Correct selection and use of tools for the job and maintenance there off.
- Obtain Licences for various mobile equipment as found on Ngodwana Mill site
- Assist Artisans with breakdowns and opportunity maintenance and perform tasks as per competency level.
- Move and transport of equipment in workplace.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Engineering aptitude
- Valid Driving License
- Basic computer literacy advantageous
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must have Grade 12 with Math’s and Science
- Required experience from applicants – None
- Applicants with Mechanical and electrical experience will be advantageous
How To Apply
Closing Datefor Applicantions is: 07 December 2017