Process Artisan Mechanical
SABMiller invites all qualifying applicants to apply for the vacancy of Process Artisan Mechanical. The opportunity will afford the applicants a vast of knowledge and experience to compete and be recognized on the industry as one among the best.
- Reference Code: SAB-ZA-25151
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Rosslyn Production
- Country: South Africa
- City: Rosslyn
Closing date: 21 November 2017
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide
Key Purpose Statement
The primary role of the process artisan is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
- Applicants must have N6 Mechanical& Trade test
- Applicants must have a Minimum of N4 Mechanical & Trade test
- Applicants must have Minimum 2-3 years production and technical experience in a FMCG environment, leadership experience would be an advantage
- Applicants will perform Equipment functionality & packaging process in process area
- Applicants must be able to work in teams
- Applicants must be able to coach other SBU members, diagnostic ability
- Applicants must be Physically able to do maintenance work, and have normal vision and hearing to perform Process Artisans work and be
- Applicants must be able to work shifts.
- Applicants must have Analytical ability.
- Applicants must have Concern for detail and accuracy.
- Applicants must have Desire to do better (achievement orientation.)
Output and Accountabilities
- Applicants will do Operating and Process Control
- Applicants will do Maintenance of Plant and equipment
- Applicants will do Communication
- Applicants will Support training & coaching of Process Operators
- Applicants will do Problem solving
- Applicants will do Continuous Improvement
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.