SABMiller invites all qualifying applicants to apply for the vacancy of Apprentice. The opportunity will afford the applicants a vast of knowledge and experience to compete and be recognized on the industry as one among the best.
- Reference Code: SAB-ZA-25170
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Alrode Production
- Country: Sudáfrica
- City: Alrode
Closing date: 22 November 2017
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide
Key Purpose Statement
To be trained and gain knowledge and experience as an apprentice in relevant trade.
- Applicants must have a Matric Maths or Science pass at >50%
- Applicants must have N3 Electrical, Mechanical, Millwright or Instrumentation (will be advantageous)
- Applicants must have Mechanical and Electrical aptitude
- Applicants must be Mental alertness
- Applicants must be Analytical and problem solving skills
- Applicanst must be Conceptual skills
Output and Accountabilities
- Applicants will Assists artisan in daily tasks when doing practical in plant modules.
- Applicants will Provide evidence of development according to development plan.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional /relevant information as
How To Apply