Sasol has opportunity for qualifying candidates to work as Artisan Electrical. All applicants from various areas are invited to apply and join the leading team on the industry. The opportunity will afford the candidates a well-groomed experience to enhance their careers and be more competitive. Applicants are advised to fully provide evidence as required
- Business Unit: Solvents
- Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Reports to: Foreman: Electrician
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Category: Level 08
- Level of Experience: 1 to 2 years
Closing Date: 2017-11- 15
Purpose of the job: Safe execution of daily maintenance strategies to ensure maximum plant
Specific experience required
- Applicants must have 1 – 5 years. in an electrical maintenance environment.
- Applicants must have Maintenance experience in process plants
- Applicants must have Maintenance experience in substations
- Applicants must have Basic mechanical experience
- Applicants must have Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Applicants must have Trouble shooting and fault finding rectification defects.
- Applicants must have Planning and execution of tasks.
Required outputs: Functional
- Applicants will Carry out maintenance and report back to foreman
- Applicants will perform Fault finding on electrical systems
- Applicants will do Scheduling of work according to pre-determined needs.
- Applicants will do Projects and small modification investigations and management.
- Applicants will do Extensive daily maintenance and housekeeping.
- Applicants will perform Effective problem solving and defect reporting.
- Applicants will Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Applicants will Deliver a service in accordance with customer requirements.
- Applicants will do Team performance management.
- Applicants will do Administrative management.
Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
- Applicants must have N3 electrical or equivalent/Grade 12.
- Applicants must have Qualified Artisan (Electrician) with trade test papers/ NQF Level 4.
- Applicants must have Red seal qualification
- Applicants must have Valid Code B licence.
- Applicants must Adhere to all safety and work procedures and standards.
- Applicants must Adapt and manage change.
- Applicants must have Ability to share knowledge.
- Applicants must do Standby duties.
- Applicants must perform Compliance to all legal requirements.
- Applicants must perform General Housekeeping.
- Applicants must Satisfy customer needs.
Person attributes Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics) -Ability to work
independently -Good interpersonal relations -Good negotiation skills -Computer literacy ( Excel,
How To Apply