Senior Artisan Electrical
Sasol invite qualifying candidates to apply for a vacant as Senior Artisan Electrical. The opportunity will afford the applicants a vast of exposure on the field and be awarded with best experiences. The Business Unit for the post is SA Ops: Secunda Synfuels Operations
- Business Unit: SA Ops: Secunda Synfuels Operations
- Department: Water & Ash
- Geographical Area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing date : 02 November 2017
Purpose of the job
To ensure continuous plant availability through effective maintenance of electrical equipment.
Qualifications and experience required – (Electrical Artisan)
- Candidates must be in position of Grade 12 or N3 with Mathematics, Science & English
- Candidates must have Trade Test Certificate – Electrical (NQF level 4)
- Candidates must be Computer literacy: MS Outlook / Word / PowerPoint / Excel.
- Candidates must have Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Specific experience required
- Candidates must have Experience in Petro-Chemical environment
- Candidates must have Experience in SAP
- Candidates must have Switching experience Min. 6.6kv and lower.
- Candidates must have Fault finding experience
- Candidates must have Hazardous location experience
Required outputs: Functional
- Candidates will conduct Safety and good housekeeping
- Candidates will conduct Maintenance of all electrical and related equipment
- Candidates must be Able to do maintenance and fault finding
- Candidates will conduct Implementation of modifications
- Candidates must have Ability to read wiring diagram
- Candidates will Perform standby duties
- Candidates will conduct Effectively interface and support the production departments
- Candidates will Ensure maximum contribution towards achievement of the business
- Candidates will Contribute towards creating motivated teams within and outside the discipline
- Candidates must be prepared to accept challenges, responsibility and accountability
- Candidates must Able to work independently
- Candidates must have a valid code 08/B license
- Candidates must be a team player
- Candidates must be prepared to work overtime when needed.
- Candidates must have a high learning capability.
- Candidates must be prepared to do standby every 2nd week at least.
- Candidates must have Electrical construction experience.