LEARNER TRAFFIC OFFICERS
Municipality with its seat in Mbombela hereby invites interested and qualifying individuals to apply for LEARNER TRAFFIC OFFICERS. The training will be for a duration period of 12 months. Selected candidates will be provided with a monthly stipend payable at the end of every month. During the application process, applicants will be selected according to the criteria set forth below considering the availability of space.
Closing Date: 31 October 2017, 16h00
Duration: 12 Months
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Applicants must have Grade 12 Certificate.
- Applicants must have A valid d riving license.
- Applicants must be younger than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must have No criminal record or pending record.
- Applicants must undergo Compulsory name clearance.
- Applicants must be physical fit.
- Applicants must undergo physical training.
- Applicants must have be a South African citizen.
- Applicants must be Permanent residents of the City of Mbombela (state ward number).
The training will be done according to the National Road Traffic Act, A ct 93 of 1996.
- The Municipality shall pay a stipend of R 3 500 during the training period.
- No other benefits and / or allowances are payable to the qualified candidates during the period.
HOW TO APPLY
No application forms required. Please send your application letter in conjunction with your comprehensive curriculum vitae, as well as certified copies of certificates to the Senior Manager: Human Resources, City of Mbombela, P.O. Box 45, Mbombela,1200 / or hand delivered to 1 Nel Street, Civic Centre, Mbombela, Glass Office 1, 3rd Floor.
NB: Faxed applications will not be considered.
Enquiries can be directed to Human Resources (013) 759 2095 / 9145 / 9970 / 9037)
Should you not have been contacted for an interview within 30 days after the closing date you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.