Sasol invite qualifying candidates to apply for a vacant as Artisan Instrumentation. The opportunity will afford the applicants a vast of exposure on the field and be awarded with best experiences. The Business Unit for the post in SA Ops: Secunda Synfuels Operations.
- Job Description: Artisan Gr 2: GC Instrumentation
- Business Unit: SA Ops: Secunda Synfuels Operations
- Department: Gas Circuit Main Instrumentation
- Geographical Area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing date: 30 October 2017
Ensure continuous plant availability through effective maintenance and scheduled activities.
Specific Experience required
- Candidates must have a Minimum 2 Years Instrument maintenance experience
- Candidates must have experience in TDC, FSC, Experion, Siemens S7 and Moore systems.
- Candidates must have Instrument maintenance experience in a chemical/industrial environment preferred
- Candidates must have Experience on Petro-Chemical equipment would be an added advantage
Job Requirements: Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
- Candidates must have Grade 12/N3 (Instrument/ Electronics)with English, Maths and Science
- Candidates must have NQF4 Trade test /NQF4 Chieta /MQA Certificate
- Candidates must have a Valid Driver’s License
Required outputs: Functional
- Candidates will perform Maintenance on instrument equipment.
- Candidates will perform EX and IS inspections
- Candidates will perform Fault finding.
- Candidates must be prepared to work overtime when needed.
- Candidates must be Prepared to do standby
- Candidates must perform good housekeeping
- Candidates will undergo Personal Development in trade
- Candidates will conduct instrument modifications / upgrades on existing instrument installations
- Candidates will be conducting loop checks
- Candidates will Conduct Technical inspections
- Candidates will Ensure continuous equipment availability through effective maintenance and calibration of instrumentation equipment (water and ambient quality)
- Candidates will Ensure safety on area of responsibility
- Candidates will Manage and control spares
- Candidates will Perform modifications where necessary
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Knowledge of basic process of plant
- Knowledge of pumps
- Safety Management
- Report non-conformancesTraining of Assistants
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Candidates must be Self driven
- Candidates must be able to work independently
- Candidates must have Communication skills
- Candidates must be a Team player
- Candidates must have Computer literate
- Candidates will Perform standby duties