Apprenticeship Training Opportunity
Columbus has Apprenticeship Training Opportunity for the youth with mats, science and engineering subjects. All candidates regardless of the location are invited to apply for the life changing career opportunity with one of the best company on steel production. The company will offer training to qualifying candidate at no cost as a developing and grooming new leadership with excellent skills necessarily needed to take the company to the highest level. The opportunity requires candidates who are keen to learning and improving their skills to better their careers.
Columbus stainless, founded in 1966 and part of the multinational Acerinox Group, is proud to be only the producer of stainless steel on the African Continent. To remain one of the top stainless steel producers, we recruit excellent calibre people and are committed to training and developing them to reach their full potential and share in our successes.
Columbus stainless is offering apprenticeship opportunities in Middleburg on the following categories:
- Diesel mechanics
- Fitters and turners
Candidates do not necessarily need to have extensive experience, but we do require the following:
- A minimum of an N3/Matric with mathematics and science and two relevent Trade-related subjects (with a minimum of 50% for each) of 7 subjects (including mathematics and science) at NCV Level 4 with a minimum of 50% for each.
- Practical and logical with an interest in equipment maintenance
- South African citizenship
- A willingness to work shifts and overtime as required
In return, you will be trained for an outstanding career in maintenance.
Application closes on 13 October 2017
- fax no more than on CV to 086 695 1065
- or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to indicate clearly that the application is for apprenticeship.
- Include copies of your qualification
- Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication