Concor Projects (Concor Opencast Mining) invites suitable qualified candidates to apply for the position of HSE Practitioner. Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. This position is based at Blinkwater site at the Mogalakwena Mine near Mokopane (Limpopo Province).
- Recruiter: Murray & Roberts
- End Date: 2017-10-06
- AA/EE: Preference will be given to HDSA candidates
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Limpopo
- Available: ASAP
- Category: Mining
- Offer: Market related
- Candidate should posses matric or Grade 12
- Candidate should be in the position of National Diploma in Safety Management or related qualification will be advantageous
- Candidate should be registered with SACPCMP as Health & Safety Officer (Alternatively invited to exam stage of registration).
- Candidate must have completed the following courses:
- Legal Liability (preferably on MHSA)
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment methodologies
- Incident & Accident Investigation/ Root cause Analysis
- Comsoc 1 & 2 (preferable) or SAMTRAC
- HSE Auditor
- OSHAS 18001
- Train the Trainer
- Intermediate Fire Fighting
- First Aid
- Minimum 5 years’ Health Safety & Environmental experience in the Opencast Mining or Engineering environment
- Good knowledge of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Candidate should have excellent computer knowledge in MS Office
- Candidate should be good in report Writing
- Candidate should be a good Leadership
- Candidate should be have good Verbal and written communications skills in English
- Candidate should have conflict Management skill
- Candidate should have problem solving skill
- Candidate should have hazard Identification and Risk Assessment skill
- Implementation and maintenance of the company ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18001 systems on the project.
- Implementation and maintenance of client requirements on the project.
- Performing internal HSE Audits and inspections.
- Lead Incident Investigations.
- Lead and facilitate Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment sessions.
- Verification of the Implementation of HIRA Controls in the workplace.
- Attend HSE Meetings.
- Reporting to the client and to Head Office.
Click Here To Apply
More Vacancy Here