Maintenance Operator Mechanical
Sasolburg invited qualifying candidates to apply for a position to work as Maintenance Operator Mechanical. the candidate will be responsible for providing effective equipment maintenance and reliability while adhering to procedures/codes, and utilizing all available support resources to increase stability and maintain sustainability of the plant and/ or equipment.
- Business Unit : Gasloop Utilities
- Location : Sasolburg
- Job Type : Permanent
- Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years
Closing date: 22 September 2017
PURPOSE OF JOB /ROLE INTENT:
- To support production by providing effective equipment maintenance and reliability while adhering to procedures/codes, and utilising all available support resources to increase stability and maintain sustainability of the plant and/ or equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grade 12/N3 Mechanical (Maths & Science).
- NQF 2 Mechanical. Code 08 driver’s license.
- Knowledge of trade power tools.
- Working experience on heavy tools and machinery.
- Do task risk assessment and sign on Permit to Work
- Maintain personal safety and safety for others according to procedures
- Assist artisan on general equipment maintenance and with shutdown site establishment
- Conduct monthly inspections and maintain housekeeping of substations
- Do general spares management and disposal of tubes.
- Need to work day / night shift during shutdowns,.
- Touch and tag equipment, and assist Service providers,
- Attending safety meetings and toolbox talk.
- Cleaning the tools and keep them safe
- Follow all work instructions.
- Identifying unsafe conditions and unsafe acts. Performing of standby duties when required with his artisan
- Lives The Sasol Values
- Liaise with Production
- Maintain a safe working area and good housekeeping
- Job maturity
- Sense of ownership
- Must be prepared to accept challenges, responsibility and accountability
- Able to work independently
More Jobs Here