Sasol invites qualifying candidates to apply for an opportunity o work as Creditors Clerk to join forces with the excellent employees for one of the best company on the industry.
- Creditor’s Clerk
- Geographical area : KZN
Closing date: 22 September 2017
PURPOSE OF JOB /ROLE INTENT:
- To ensure that invoices are timeously processed for payment by Natref
- To provide administrative support to Capital projects
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Accounting Certificate or Diploma will be advantageous
- 3 years’ experience in finance and procurement
- Computer literate and knowledge of MS Office & MS Projects
- Knowledge of SAP Procurement
CORE ELEMENTS OF JOB KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Invoice processing Ensure compliance to procurement processes
- Engaging with Natcos Divisional manager and procurement department, regarding orders, payments and invoices
- Print quotations for approval and sign-off by Project Manager.
- Track actual vs. planned costs per purchase order
- Ensure timeous payment of invoices by creating service entries.
- Fax all released service entried invoices to accounts payable at Natref
- Capital Administration Create purchase requisitions for project related activities and request quotes.
- Resolve Capital projects invoice queries with service providers and accounts payable at Natref
- Compile weekly Capital Cashflow dashboard
- Compile monthly Capital Cashflow report for shareholders
- Compile standby dashboard and sign-off with relevant project owners
- Attend Project meeting and compile minutes
- Capital Projects administration activities as requested by Finance Manager and Project Manager.
- Ensure documentation control and records keeping in place for all projects
- Relationships / Contacts / Communication
- (indicate the nature of the most important internal and external relationships that are relevant)
- Finance Manager
- Project Managers
- Natref Internal
- Daily performance related issues
- Daily sign-off on quotes and invoices
- Project cash flow updates (Weekly)
- All interactions related to the commercial process (daily)
- Expediting of overdue and critical materials/services (daily)
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Business Results (As per performance agreement)
- (Operational, Financial and Technical results)
2. Planning / Organizing / Integrating
- Major Challenges/Problem Solving
- (provide 2-3 examples of the major challenges and problems, which need to be solved in this job, and the nature of the job’s role in solving these problems e.g. make recommendation or final decision) Own decisions or Recommendations
- (provide 2/3 examples of decisions or recommendations the job holder is mandated to make)
- Varying service providers and project managers
- Distance from Natref creates communication gaps
- Availability of managers to resolve issues Recommend improvements in P2P process and learning’s from NCR Operating environment
- (provide a brief description of the environment within which the job operates e.g. remote locations, multiple interfaces across units, function head, multi-function, etc.) Management planning cycle (Micro vs. Macro planning)
- (what type of planning is required and how long in advance?)
- Works within a financial team supported by financial manager with fixed weekly rhythm, Daily processing of invoices
- Weekly posting to Natref
- Monthly and weekly review of capital spent
3: Job Magnitude
- People Measure
- Number of employees directly reporting to this job: 0
- Number of indirect reports (i.e. employees reporting to the direct reports):0
- Number of 3rd party staff e.g. contractors, consultants, outsourced service providers reporting to this job: 0
- Unit Measures (i.e. number of clients, number of suppliers, number of products, production volumes, or any other scope measurements pertinent to the job)
- Item and Amount Accountability (nature and degree of impact*)
- Invoices >200 month Shared
- Financial Measure (specify currency – Rand/Euro/US$/etc.) (i.e. turnover, sales volumes, cash fixed cost, working capital, gross margin, budget in own control, operating budgets, etc. State all figures on an annual basis for the current financial year)
- Item and Amount Accountability (nature and degree of impact*- refer to definitions below)
* Accountability (Nature and degree of impact*)
- Prime: Job has controlling impact on end results, or exercises direct control over resources used.
- Shared: Job has joint or shared control with another/ others (except own superior or subordinates).
- Job has direct accountability for end results but cannot exercise direct control over resources used to achieve the end result.
- Contributory: Job provides interpretive, advisory or facilitating services for use by others to achieve results, generally found in staff or support functions.
- Remote: Provision of information, record-keeping or incidental services for use by others.
- Job activity may be complex but typically takes place after the event as a result cannot impact on the action that was taken